|Home > Resources > Burglary > All
Some of these documents are available on-line in PDF format. If you do not already have the Adobe Acrobat reader, you must have it installed on your computer to look at these documents. It can be downloaded for free from the Adobe website.
- Australian Institute of Criminology, Preventing Retail Crime
- Clarke, Ronald V. (ed.) 1997. Situational Crime Prevention: Successful Case Studies. New York: Harrow and Heston Publishers.
- Concord, California Business Watch and Problem Solving
- Fort Lauderdale, FL Police Department
- Geason, Susan and Paul Wilson. 1988. Crime Prevention: Theory and Practice. Canberra: AUS: Australian Institute of Criminology. Available on-line.
- Hearnden, Keith and Alec Moore. 1996. The Handbook of Business Security: A Practical Guide to Managing the Risk. London: Kogan Page Limited.
- Los Angeles, CA Police Department Burglary Prevention Tips
- Los Angeles, CA Sheriff Department Business Watch
- Murray City Police Department, UT
- Post, Richard. 1972. Combating Crime Against Small Business. Springfield, IL: Charles C. Thomas Publishers
- Sacramento County, CA Sheriff's Department
- Small Business Association Curtailing Crime Inside and Out
- Tilley, Nick. 1993. The Prevention of Crime Against Small Business. London: Home Office Crime Prevention Unit. Available on-line